Kyla's 2 weeks old. She now weights 8 lbs 3 ozs. and 20 inches long. It's amazing how much they change in two short weeks. Since we have had Kyla we have had a lot of family visit which means lots of help and lots of fun. For the past two weeks we've had visitors everyday and I can honestly say I'm kind of bored now. My parents came for 3 weeks and now I'm missing my personal nanny and chef and now I'm asking myself, "what's for dinner, and who's gonna do the dishes?" Something I haven't had to worry about all month. Leanne and Bruce came for a few days and helped watch the kids and wash all the girl clothes and go to doc. visits. Chelsea and Leanne came down for a day and a half and we played with the kids at the pool and fat man's crack. My Brother Tim, Lindsey and their boys came and Jared and Krista came as well which means more swimming and fun with cousins. It was so fun to see everyone one and we are so glad that they all got a chance to meet our sweet baby, and so glad we got some extra help. Come back, we're bored!!!!
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Posted by Shelly Traveller at 4:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
She is absolutely adorable! We didn't find out the sex with either of our girls, and it does make your pregnancy seem to last forever ... but nothing beats the moment the baby comes out and you get to find out for the 1st time!!
I loved all the pictures...she is a gorgeous baby!
Congrats! She is beautiful!!!
Random...So Bruce works right by me at ICON.
My email address was hacked into so I am getting a new one. Would you please send me a blog invite again to my new address so I can keep tabs on your adorable family?
heidimcmurdie@gmail.com
gracias!
She is just adorable! I didn't even know she was here yet...so sorry I'm late with the congrats.
What a lovely family you have!
Oh my goodness I could just eat her cheeks right up!
She is too precious!! So exciting to hear about her and how fun it has been to bring another little one into the family!
Congrats!
We are so happy for you! I wish we could come visit!! So fun to have cousins (or whatever my kids are to yours) close in age!
What a sweet heart! I love her cheeks! I cried when my Mom left after Brightyn was born! I was so sad to have her leave me! :-)
She is so cute!!! hope all is going well with you guys.
She is so stinking cute. I don't know how you get anything done......I would just want to hold and cuddle all day long :)
I am so excited that you had another girl. Your kids are so cute! Are you liking St George? I have always wanted to live there.
Post a Comment