Life doesn't get any more dreamy then this!
Today is my due date, yet we've been enjoying this little surprise for the past twelve days. On August 12th Kyla joined our family and we can't get enough of her! More to come...
Today is my due date, yet we've been enjoying this little surprise for the past twelve days. On August 12th Kyla joined our family and we can't get enough of her! Posted by Shelly Traveller at 9:46 PM
12 comments:
Oh she is prec!!!! COngrat's!!!
Congratulations ... she looks perfect!
YAY! Congratulations! I saw on Chelsea's facebook that she had a new Traveller niece, and I kept thinking Heather had her baby. But her baby wouldn't be a Traveller. My brain is messed. haha. Congratulations! What a beauty!
She is so beautiful! I am so excited for your family. Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! What a gorgeous baby girl!
She is BEAUTIFUL!!!
She's beautiful! :)
I've been waiting to see the little beauty. What a doll! Congrats!
P.S. Love the name!
You make the cutest babies!
Congrats! How fun to have another girl. I can't wait to hear more!!!
So sweet! I definitely need more pictures!! Were any of your other 3 born with dark hair?
She is so beautifuL! Congrats!
Post a Comment